Start date: Asap
Deadline: May 10
Office: Rødovre, DK
Posted: March 28, 2019
RETURN TO CAREERS
Are you tired of working late for demanding clients? Do you want impact? Responsibility? To see the outcome of your work? To be in charge? In charge of the financials in one of Europe's fastest growing startups - working alongside some of the country's leading E-commerce brains. If your heart just started bumping a tiny bit faster - read on.
WHAT WE OFFER
You will be based at our headquarters in Rødovre and make sure our financial reporting runs smooth. We offer a management position in an international and fast growing e-commerce start-up with great responsibility and the opportunity to grow your own finance department.
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Monthly reporting and preparation of the annual report with our auditor
- Managing international VAT
- Bookkeeping, payroll and bank management
- Merchant agreements
- Overall financial and legal compliance
- Purchase orders and payment of national & international partners
- Ad-hoc administration and accounting tasks
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- We are looking for an administrative and financial powerhouse
- You probably have a cand.merc or similar degree within accounting or finance
- You preferably have a few years experience from an accounting relevant position
- You are structured and good with deadlines
- You are self-driven and have a positive can-do attitude - no task too small, no task too big
- You can delegate tasks and manage a small team
LET'S GROW TOGETHER
You will become part of a small fast-paced startup which is undergoing rapid growth and where new ideas are quickly realized.
Joining the team at an early stage provides a unique opportunity to influence the future of Copenhagen Grooming!
WHO WE ARE
Copenhagen Grooming is a Danish e-commerce shop selling beard products to more than 75 countries worldwide. From our offices in Copenhagen and Barcelona, we work every day to empower diversity by helping men grow and groom awesome beards. We are a young and ambitious team with an entrepreneurial and strong social culture.
We can’t wait to hear from you - apply now!
Write a short motivation
Tell us about yourself and why you are the right candidate for the job
(max. 200 words)
Make a short video of yourself (optional)
Introduce yourself or someone you admire.
(max. 1 minute)
Attach relevant files
(CV, exam papers, recommendations, etc.)
Send your application in Danish or English to email@example.com - the sooner the better - and before April 1.
RETURN TO CAREERS