Head of Product Development
Start date: April 1 - or before
Deadline: March 1
Office: Rødovre, DK
Posted: February 6, 2019
RETURN TO CAREERS
Do you want impact and responsibility of the product development process in one of Europe's fastest growing startups? Can you make ideas come to life? Do you want to develop unique products for the benefit of men all around the world? If your heart just started bumping a tiny bit faster - read on.
WHAT WE OFFER
As Head of Product Development, you will be based at our headquarters in Rødovre and manage the day-to-day product development process from idea to launch. You will report directly to the CEO of the company.
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Facilitating product idea generation with our Creative Team
- Communication with R&D department, manufacturers & packaging partners
- Product pipeline and scheduling
- Facilitating consumer testing and focus groups during the development process
- Clinical safety and efficacy testing
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You have relevant experience with product development
- You are passionate about personal care and the beauty industry
- You have the ability to manage multiple projects through strong prioritization and planning
- You are a team player who is passionate about creating results
- You are a self-starter, able to work independently and take initiative
LET'S GROW TOGETHER
You will become part of a small fast-paced startup which is undergoing rapid growth and where new ideas are quickly realized.
Joining the team at an early stage provides a unique opportunity to influence the future of Copenhagen Grooming!
WHO WE ARE
Copenhagen Grooming is a Danish e-commerce shop selling beard products to more than 75 countries worldwide. From our offices in Copenhagen and Barcelona, we work every day to empower diversity by helping men grow and groom awesome beards. We are a young and ambitious team with an entrepreneurial and strong social culture.
We can’t wait to hear from you - apply now!
Write a short motivation
Tell us about yourself and why you are the right candidate for the job
(max. 200 words)
Make a short video of yourself (optional)
Introduce yourself or someone you admire.
(max. 1 minute)
Attach relevant files
(CV, exam papers, recommendations, etc.)
Send your application in Danish or English to email@example.com - the sooner the better - and before March 1.
RETURN TO CAREERS